Official Webpage/blog of artist Andy Brase

Monday, September 19, 2011

Dragonizor + Undead Army + Fallcon 2011

This is a sketch I was commissioned to do at a convention. The commissioner asked me to draw whatever I was in the mood to do.
So here's "The Dragonizor", another creature design/concept from my "Chaos Destiny" universe:)

The Dragonizor:

Here's an updated version of an older ink drawing I did for an unpublished project. I wanted to add a simple spot color style to pop the bottom characters out a bit more, but not overpower the ink work.

Undead Army : Black Ice

My next convention appearance will be at Fallcon in MN (Oct 15). I should still have copies of my new artbook/sketchbook "Exorcism" for that con. Plus various new Art Prints, etc.
Fallcon 2011 (more info here)

For those interested in my limited artbook/sketchbook, more info here:
Exorcism: Art of Andy Brase

No comments:

Post a Comment